Read This Journal
The Journal of Analytical Toxicology (JAT) is a peer-reviewed international publication devoted to the timely dissemination of scientific communications concerning
the isolation, identification, and quantification of drugs and other potentially toxic substances.
SWGTOX Documents & Reports
Read the below documents and reports from the Scientific Working Group for Forensic Toxicology (SWGTOX) free online.
- SWGTOX Standard for Laboratory Personnel
- SWGTOX Standard for Breath Alcohol Personnel
- SWGTOX Standard Practices for Method Validation in Forensic Toxicology
- SWGTOX Standard for Developing a Guide and Code of Professional Conduct in Forensic Toxicology
- SWGTOX Recommendations of the Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation Committee
FREE TO READ
Analysis of Novel Synthetic Opioids U-47700, U-50488 and Furanyl Fentanyl by LC–MS/MS in Postmortem Casework
Analysis of Clothing and Urine from Moscow Theatre Siege Casualties Reveals Carfentanil and Remifentanil Use